Where to go when in Plovdiv?
Look what you can during your stay in Plovdiv
Elegant dinners and nice music
If you`re travelling for business, the city can offer you a lot of fancy restaurants, suitable for business dinners. Ask the receptionist to recommend you some places, depending on your taste and requirements. The clubs with live music are the best ending for every official evening. Boutique Guest House COCÓ is located just 900 metres away from Plovdiv International Fair which is very convenient if you`re in Plovdiv to make business. The hotel offers luxury and comfort so that you and your partners to stay fulfilled from your visit.
If you`re in Plovdiv for leisure and fun, you will not get bored even for a moment. Right away, after checking in Boutique Guest House COCÓ, you can start your walk from Kapana District. The creative centre of Plodiv will meet you with a lot of friendly shops and workshops and adorable places for meal, coffee and sweet talk. You can continue with the walk to the Roman Stadium or you can get completely lost in the old town. Ask our receptionist for the directions and have fun!
A must see
- Ancient Plovdiv Architectural Reserve
- Architectural Complex Nebet Tepe
- Archaelogical Complex Nebet Tepe
- The Ancient Stadium of Philippopolis
- Alyosha Unknown Soviet Soldier Memorial
- Balabanov House
- Banya Starinna: Centre for Contemporary Art
- Dzhumaya Mosque
- Ancient Theatre
- Ancient Stadium
- Аncient Forum
- History Museum
- Regional Archaeological Museum
- Regional Ethnographic Museum
- Regional Natural History Museum
- Roman Aqueduct
- Singing Fountain